The Ministry of Health (MoH) has announced that the online admissions portal for the 2022/2023 academic year will officially open from Monday, May 16 to Friday, July 29, 2022.
The Chief Director, Kwabena Boadu Oku-Afari, in a statement said that “applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana.”
The statement asked applicants to note that all purchased vouchers are valid up to August 5, 2022 if not used.
It added that no postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
Candidates are to follow the steps below to apply:
- Purchase application codes from any Agriculture Development Bank or Ghana Commercial Bank branch at a cost of GHc200.00
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial Number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Serial Number
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process
The Ministry noted that only applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
It also warned that wrong filling of the form will affect the applicant’s admission.